The new DNA 1350 high performance bass amplifier is ready to redefine the standards for Bass guitar Amplification. This unit was designed for both live and studio performances. A real power rating of 1350 watts RMS at 4 Ohm makes this one of the most powerful mono block amp in its class. The sound character, system performance, and unique feature set put it in a class by itself. It features amazing tone character and has an unsurpassed musicality. This system uses an entirely new class of patented lightweight D class amplifiers.
Contact your DNA Bass southwest today
- Designed, assembled and tested in the USA.
- Full 3-year warranty
- Only 7 pounds, in a 2 space, rack mountable aluminum chassis
- 14 x 12 x 3.5 inches
- 1350 Watt RMS modular class D amplifier. The amplifier features a patented design with one cycle control loop technology, delivering a clean 1350 watts RMS of breathtaking musical quality audio sound into a 4 Ohm load.
- Outstanding tone quality, amazing musicality and an unequalled expressive feel is delivered with a unique subtle grow that you need to hear to appreciate
- Internationally operational, state of the art switching power supply automatically adjusts to local AC input voltage from (90-250VAC)
- Studio quality ultra low noise preamplifier and DI design.
Please e-mail or call for pricing
I have received many e-mails form bass players asking about Surine Basses hope the following helps.
Surine Basses History
Thank you for your interest in our products. Established in 1992, Surine Basses combines over 25 years of luthiery craftsmanship with 35 years of electric bass performance, product design and graphic design. It is our brand promise to build the highest quality instruments with the finest grades of woods, superior electronics and hardware.
Our basses are designed and crafted with performance in mind. The ergonomic needs for balance, neck playability, string spacing, pickup placement and electronics layout are all carefully planned and executed. With today’s demands for sonic versatility and durable construction, we create instruments that are a natural fit for all musical genres.
We are passionate about what we do. It is our commitment to build instruments that deliver the ultimate experience in bass performance. From craftsmanship to playability, from sonic versatility to ergonomics, we strive to produce excellence. Furthermore, we strive to create elegantly styled instruments that play and sound as good as they look.
Our work is never done. We continually search for new and innovative solutions that further the function of the electric bass. For example, we were the first-to-market with the innovative removable fingerboard extension to access the concealed trusrods underneath. Other innovations include our headstock reinforcement on our Homage models, our ultra-versatile Sonova Bridge, and our “Integrated Soundhole” on our Regency models.
Available at Bass Southwest